Here at THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® we understand how important your personal information is to you, we respect your right to privacy. We store your sensitive information securely, only for the purposes of online transactions and communications to you relating to THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®.
The information we collect
1. THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® requires the collection of personal details such as your name, email address, postal address and contact phone number, and other relevant details for postal and contact purposes. Any personal information you provide to THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® will be kept private and confidential.
2. No personal information will be collected by visitors or customers unless they knowingly provide it.
How we use your information
2. THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® will commonly use your personal information in order to provide you with products or services you have requested through our website, to answer your inquiries and to keep you informed of any events, updates, promotions etc. related to your involvement with THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®.
3. Where THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® must disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes of deliveries and payment, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
You may request the change or removal of part or all of your personal information from our databases by contacting THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®.
1. THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
2. THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal informationDue to the fact that the internet is not generally a secure method of transmitting information, THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® does not accept responsibility for the information customers send and receive over the internet or for any unauthorised use or access to that information. However all reasonable steps will be taken by THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® to minimise any risk, including using secure transfer gateways.
Changes to this policy
1. Copyright © 2009 THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) in owned by THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®.
THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® allows you to a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free revocable license to view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device in a web browser and to store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory.
2. THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® does not grant you to any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words all rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or any material on this website (in any form or media) without THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL®'s written consent.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
3. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® takes its copyright very seriously.
If THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® discovers that you have used its copyright materials in infringement of the above and the Australian Copyright Act 1968, THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.
1. In compiling the information contained on, and accessed through, this web site THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® has done it’s best to ensure all information on and accessed through this website is correct and current at the time of publication, but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
2. To the extent permitted by law, THE FRESH FLOWER MARKET WARRNAMBOOL® exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the any information on or accessed through this website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.